About Me

I'm a 22 year old aspiring Game Artist. This blog will have some of my sketches, digital work and 3D models. I am available for freelance work.

woensdag 25 november 2009

Sketchbooks #01

The internet is full of inspirational artists. The things that inspire me most are most definitely the sketchbook threads over at conceptart.org. The greatest artists have a sketchbook there, and whether it's a simple doodle or the most detailed piece of art, it can be posted and you can expect advice from other great artists.

That's why I've dedicated this series to all the great sketchbooks of fantastic artists. I've saved a lot of sketchbook bookmarks that have inspired me tremendously, that's why I'm sharing my favorites now.

10 pages, there are some nice studies in there, definitely worth a look!

Some very nice oil studies in there, as well as graphite and digitals.

Zazerzs (link)
If you ever need some motivation to get started with anatomy again, or you just enjoy anatomical studies, then this sketchbook is a great place to start! 2 pages and counting (I think).

Another inspiring thread full of studies.

More will follow!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten